turning stress inTO OPPORTUNITIES
The proper use of the term “multi tasking” is really to be completing tasks in parallel, not simultaneously. The term comes from the way computers process multiple programs and tasks. The computer essentially delegates tasks and works on other tasks while that one is completing. Since the computer is so fast compared to our perception, it appears as if it is “multi-tasking.” But if humans try to do multiple tasks simultaneously, we just get bungled up and stressed out.
But... This isn't multi-tasking. Well, not as the word was originally used. Those images are - well, chaos.
For 3 Exclusive reports, please read through this page.
The TRUTH: Your Stress Management System Is Killing You, Not Relieving You!
|First, let's look at the term "stress management." You don't want to "manage" stress - as if it would listen to you, anyway! No, you want to eliminate it. Or better yet - transform it.
Most "stress management" systems focus on your internal reactions. How can you stay calm under stress? How can you feeeeeel better and calmer? How can you balance body and soul in the face of anxiety?
Transform FEAR Of Stress Into FAITH In Your Ability To Control Stressful Situations
SJC applies the principles of judo and martial arts - efficient use of leverage and focused power - and the experience of trial litigation - emphasize the strengths of your case and the weaknesses of your opponent’s and have your case well-prepared, for maximum flexibility - to transform stressful situations into opportunities for growth and improvement and using the incredible power and flexibility of a full service online life coach.
HOW CAN SJC TRANSFORM MY LIFE?
HOW COMPREHENSIVE IS THE TRAINING?
SJC has multiple levels of training, so you can choose the most appropriate to your situation. This will change as you advance in the training, so not only is the belt training progressive, but so are the various levels.
1. Basic reports: The Truth; The Remedy; and The Overview. 3 free proprietary reports that explain why other stress management s are insufficient and may actually be harmful(The Truth). A report on what a system to transform stressful situations into exciting opportunities is presented (The Remedy). Finally, an explanation of how SJC achieves this is given (The Overview). FREE.
2. STRESS JUDO: Mastery Manual. This is the one volume reference manual for the system. Designed to used ly or supplementary to the remainder of the system components, The Manual is excellent for those who want a detailed explanation of SJC. $19.97
3. STRESS JUDO Black Belt training system. This is the spine of the SJC system. 6 belts consisting of 2 modules each, for comprehensive training in 6 months. Complete with Action Steps, Checklists, and Mindmaps, as well as manuals for each module. $55.57 per month.
4. STRESS JUDO COACHING Dojo. Small group intensive coaching, based on the interaction of a martial arts dojo and a law school seminar. Limited in size to 5 participants, these biweekly 1 hour sessions are led by Rick Carter and are intensive explorations of each module fo each belt. $500 per month.
5. STRESS JUDO COACHING Private coaching. Personal one-on-one coaching in the principles and applications of SJC with Rick Carter directly. Each biweekly one hour session will focus on SJC principles and also on business coaching or life coaching (as you see appropriate). $1,250 per month.
6. STRESS JUDO COACHING Elite coaching. Virtually unlimited access and coaching with Rick Carter, for ultimate preparation and expertise in SJC. Weekly 1 hour sessions or more, depending on your situation. Rick’s private email and cell phone number, for instant access. Designed and focused completely on your needs and situation. Selectively limited as to number of participants. INDICATE ON CONTACT FORM THAT YOU WANT THE ELITE COACHING. $3,000 per month.
TAKE ACTION NOW
The key to defeating stress is to take action against it. Immediately.
So go back to the TRAINING section and choose the level where you want to start your training. Each level of training includes the supporting levels of training at no additional cost (so the Black Belt training includes the Manual and Basic Reports, and Private training clients can participate in Dojo sessions).If you are unsure which level is most appropriate for you, begin with the Basic Reports.
STRESS JUDO COACHING:
1. coaching helps you develop a game plan personalized for you
2. gives you perspective that you can't see
3. keeps you focused and on track
4. motivates you over the tough spots
5. keeps gains and losses in perspective
6. provides a sounding board for ideas
7. incorporates ALL of the above individual systems into ONE comprehensive stress destruction system.
The REMEDY: Take CONTROL of stress
The OVERVIEW: Progressive Training
Stress is everywhere and never ending. It is relentless, unfeeling, and merciless. It attacks you when you are most vulnerable. It weakens your ability to fight it. And it only gets worse as you advance in your career, your community and your family.
And then that indecision causes stress of its own.
Add to that the fear that everyone is seeing you sweat under pressure.
I've been there. I know that fear. I have felt that pain. I have overcome the monster called stress. And you can too.
Your next action is to decide HOW you want to begin your training. A huge part of martial arts training is being able to act and think under the unrelenting pressure and chaos of an attack. Trials have the non-stop stress of being your client's vigorous advocate, with potentially life-changing issues at stake.
Sign up for the level at which you want to begin your journey to BLACK BELT and request a consultation interview with founder Rick Carter, to experience coaching at its highest, most aggressive level.
Are you Black Belt material? Find out.